A One Piece RP. Unleash your freeform roleplaying potential!

4 posters

Two-Step? Such a loathsome place...

Robotnik
    Robotnik

Two-Step? Such a loathsome place... Empty Two-Step? Such a loathsome place...

Post by Robotnik Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:43 pm

Oh how Julian hated this town...

The people...

The smell....

The attitudes here...

How could people care about nothing more than partying? How could people be so callous? How could....

Julian took a deep sigh. He needed to calm down. With his powers, with his knowledge, with his experience.... he was better than them. He would move beyond them.... He would make himself even better than now.

"It is time to put this place behind me. ALL of this...." A sigh. He knocked on a door. Two familiar faces answered, two.... old... faces. "It has been a very long time.... Mother.... Father..." Julian growled.

They opened their mouths to talk, but Julian raised his hand. "Don't bother. You two treated me horribly. You were never parents. You were MONSTERS. You nearly made ME into a monster.... And I'm here to sever ties."

He smiled.... it was a wide smile.

Two-Step? Such a loathsome place... Tumblr_inline_pgofuuuxOx1s5x63n_540

"I renounce you." He said at last before slamming the door shut on them.

With that done at last.... Julian needed to leave this island....

The question was....

How?

Last edited by Robotnik on Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing color of Julian's words)
    Dante
    Dante
    十一番隊

十一番隊

Two-Step? Such a loathsome place... Empty Re: Two-Step? Such a loathsome place...

Post by Dante Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:40 pm

ooc:

Serena had charted a merchant ship in exchange for some repairs and updates on the cheap which was typical for merchants to choke their coffers as they say. However she needed not more than room and board so it was fine for her to ask for only that in exchange for her mediocre but getting better ship repair/upgrading skills.

As for making money she typically tried to find a shipyard or simply hang around docks on islands she ended up at to barter skills for pennies in the sense she really only ever asked enough to get by. It was a fine sunny day, the birds sang the ocean breeze blew her golden locks here and there. And... people were still partying. Serena was enjoying the port today, she had done some minor repairs and gained a hand full of beli, nothing outrageous but enough that she felt she needed to treat herself.

Serena was wearing a tan and yellow bikini with a look of the brown being ripping out of the yellow giving it an almost tribal look. Her bandanna was black and her jewelry shiny as it should be. " everyone here sure is happy aren't they, that's nice. I am happy for them too." serena said out loud while washing her hands in the ocean as she often did.

Serena started to slowly make her way into town to find something to enjoy for herself, maybe ask around about any extra work she could take on. Make a few more smiles, and a few more beli so she could sleep inside tonight, it was supposed to be chilly here tonight according to the banter on the docks of passersby. Best not to chance her health. Edging carefully and calculated through the rambunctious parties she would cross towards the mall through town hopefully without causing too much ruccus.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Robotnik
    Robotnik

Two-Step? Such a loathsome place... Empty Re: Two-Step? Such a loathsome place...

Post by Robotnik Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:24 pm

Originally, Julian had gone to the Marine base to investigate the screams and tell the culprit to submit to the law or he would have to fight them... It was a rather nice attempt, being vague enough that it allowed the reader to imagine how things went without treating the reader like a complete moron. After all, the POINT of writing a story was to allow the reader to use their imagination....

But this time, Julian arrived and had no interest in dealing with stupidity. No interest in dealing with whining criminals.... or attempted murder.

Two-Step? Such a loathsome place... Evil_e10

He bullrushed his enemy, his right arm glowing briefly with not only Magnetic energy, but righteous fury..... Punching her square in the gut....

Normally this would do nothing to the average person... But the iron in her blood became magnetized. Heavily magnetized. It didn't want to be where it was anymore. Lumping together as much as it could, it expelled itself from her body, violently....

Her body now turned to swiss cheese.... Julian's work was done.

His work done.... He went back to where he had been. Hoping that his old friends wouldn't report him....

Last edited by Robotnik on Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:31 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : DRAMATIC FINISH!)
    Dunn
    Dunn
    Let's Be Gods

Let's Be Gods

Post by Dunn Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:32 pm

Enjolras stepped quickly and looked over his shoulder constantly making sure he was not being trailed by one of those insane burrito flinging gangster he has barely made his deliver and escaped alive. They had popped up several time while he was in hiding and none had been fun experiences. So when she received the letter from a former circus mate turned small club owner came in asking him to come back to tow step to assist with an issue they were having with their haunted house then Enjolras felt obliged by comradeship to assist the man.

Suddenly a series of screams filled the air, a cry of absolute anguish as if someone had had told someone they could not start out as the most powerful being on the planet followed. Enjolras looked around quickly pulling his guns and twirling around. The sounds seemed to be come from the marine based, he knew that he could probably help but marines had killed the only family he had ever known on a whim so they could take care of themselves or be taken down a few pegs made no differnece to me.

Enjolras holstered his weapons and pocketed his hands and continued to walk to the Winking Seaking the bar that his friend Arc Tolvaj had converted to a year round haunted house. I looked terrifying form the outside so tha was not the problem. Enjolras walked how the alley and headed for the side employees entrance only to find it ajar and a trail of blood from the dumpster outside leading into the entrance. Enjolras redrew Liberty and sighed to himself never and easy day before calling "Arc you there."
    Dante
    Dante
    十一番隊

十一番隊

Post by Dante Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:22 am

Serena Was contracted by someone named Arc to do some repairs and remodeling to the inside of one of his Establishments. This was fine and dandy to her, she wasn't exactly a Champion at regular carpentry her specialty was Ships because that was what she had started training herself with back on the dump, And Ship yards typically offered the most work to a wanderer like herself. It was also a good skill to barter for travel. Finding the address with help from many townspeople who told and showed her how to get there. She found the entrance and walked in the front door. "Mr. Arc? Are you there? I am Serena of The Dock yard, I was told to come here by the foreman to do a job for you" Serena said wondering the specifications she would be working towards for this job.

After all the Foreman had simply told her that Arc would explain the details of the changes to be made, she didn't even know the nature of this establishment. Boy was she in for a surprise, when she found out it was a haunted house attraction. Even more surprises surely awaited her, There was more waiting for her here than surprise though. This would give her many opportunities for growth, which was something she needed as at this point she had not been out of her homeland for long. Thus she needed all the opportunities for growth that she could get her hands on so to speak. Upon entering the house she started looking around the entryway, it looked... Musty? Old... No. Creepy. Was a word to describe the Decorum of this ... establishment as she had been told it was.

Serena was wearing a black bandanna with a Black and gold bathing suit with diagonal stripes all the way across it in alternating colors. Both on the tops and bottoms, Mischief her hammer was slung over her back in its typical style. And She was once again prompted to call for the proprietor "Mr. Arc? Are you here? Is this a bad time?" Serena asked though she did not see anyone and she was kind of shouting to try and garner his attention so that she would be able to get to work on the job as soon as possible to return to the dock so that she could pick up another job today if at all possible, after all the more money she had the better off she was because then she could eat better longer.
    Robotnik
    Robotnik

Post by Robotnik Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:44 am

Julian took a deep breath. How long had it been since he had been here? Felt like a decade. And yet so little changed. This place was still the party hub it always had been. People were still more interested in partying and trying to have fun over trying to make the world a better place.... He was still amazed that he had managed to get off this island to begin with.... Still.... something DID catch his eye.

Two-Step? Such a loathsome place... This_c10

".....Where'd that annoying Nightclub go?" Julian wondered to himself, starting his way over to it. "I remember that blasted place keeping me awake for weeks on end while I was trying to work on my old projects.... trying to study for the Marine entry test...." Talking through problems usually helped him figure things out. But he wouldn't know until he got to the building...

And when he got there, he just stood before it, ignoring everything around him. It certainly looked..... different. Not the 'party central' theme he was used to. It was a brief relief. "Who's in charge here? Who's the one who got rid of the annoying night club that used to be here?" He wanted to give them a pat on the back for this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:15 am