A One Piece RP. Unleash your freeform roleplaying potential!

5 posters

Conflict At Elesif

Sen
    Sen
    The Black Reaper
    The Black Reaper

Conflict At Elesif Empty Conflict At Elesif

Post by Sen Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:29 pm

Conflict At Elesif

It was a sunny day out in the port town of Elesif. The number of people throughout the vicinity was more than the norm. Mainly due to the fact that it was the weekend. Ships were coming in with huge loads of merchandise. Through the midst of the crowd, there was Eneas. Having just disembarked in Elesif he was eager for a drink. The man wanted a cold one after a long day's trip at sea.

His vehement attitude started to kick in as he didn't like being surrounded by a lot of people. Foreigners and townsfolk gawked at him cause of his appearance. It wasn't normal to see a guy with a white long sleeve shirt with his bare chest showing a huge scar. Not forgetting to mention the scar upon his blind eye. The man was an eyesore. What do they think their looking at? Haven't they seen a man with a blind eye and scars before?! He thought to himself while mad dogging each individual that looked at him.

Last edited by Katakuri on Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dante
    Dante
    十一番隊

十一番隊

Conflict At Elesif Empty Re: Conflict At Elesif

Post by Dante Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:31 pm

Serena was moving through the shipyard in her signature bikini and adornments with her hammer slung over her back with a Bundle of Lumber over her shoulder when she nearly bumped into a man disembarking a ship that had just come in. It was a hard world but in order to eat she had to work. Kind of lame overall but she didn't mind laboring over a ship, She could say that the one she built that got her off Dawn island and out into the world was a hodgepodge vessel at best. But it did what she asked of it and got her to another island where she was able to charter a proper ship with some odd jobs and got her to the west blue, And eventually her current location of Elesif.

This man had a stern look on his face, as if he was having a bad day. On a beautiful sunny day like this everyone should have a smile just by being alive. "Say, Whats on your mind stranger? That's an awfully rugged appearance you got there. I bet those tell a hell of a story? Serena said figuring he might be a gladiator of some sort. It was approaching her break so she would have to figure out what to do for food, she had earned a days ration at the very least yesterday so she had some throwing around money since she didn't really do anything too extravagant like... ever. Serena had no need of such things, she was happy with trinkets, a warm meal and Good sunshine against the sea.
    Sen
    Sen
    The Black Reaper
    The Black Reaper

Post by Sen Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:59 am

It was less than five minutes when he felt a slight bump against his shoulder. Huh?! His beast-like instincts kicked in. Simultaneously gripping both his fists he turned over to discover that it was female. What?! It was a tall woman, eyes as blue as the ocean, and swimwear which exposed the good qualities of her shape. He froze for a second. The female questioned what was on his mind and mentioned something about his appearance."Heh, your lucky you are a female. Otherwise, we'd be getting into a brawl by now," he replied in a serious tone untightening his fists.

"I don't share my thoughts with people whom I don't even know. Now if you'll excuse me I'll be parting ways towards the bar," he said while turning his back on the lady. What's with her? She isn't that bad looking. Eitherhow she isn't my type of woman. She wouldn't be able to breed a warrior. He thought to himself as he began to take a few steps forward towards a bar he spotted with its sign reading Riley's Port Bar. His eyes bulged out in excitement. Now this is what I'm talking about! Time to quench my thirst.
    Supermcgamer

Post by Supermcgamer Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:26 am

A man burst through Haru's door. "Wake up kid, we are there." He was onboard a merchant's ship. He had made a deal in order to catch a ride to Illusia in exchange for some Belli. He put on his normal clothes and strapped his sword to his waist. He opened the door and immediately noticed the beautiful island. He walked to the deck and waited a couple of minutes for the boat to arrive in port before disembarking on his new adventure.

He was there to find a pirate crew to join so realized his best bet was the bar. He slowly made his way there while also looking around the city. He walked into the building and sat on the bar while setting his sword on his lap so he would feel more comfortable. He looked around and scouted the other people inside the tavern. There was nothing worth his consideration so he went back to drink. Around that time a man walked in. He was on a level above the rest of the people around and around his own. He would make for a good teammate but for now, he decided to remain silent and tried to watch his moves before making a decision.
    Sen
    Sen
    The Black Reaper
    The Black Reaper

Post by Sen Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:33 am

[OOC: Green will be the Bartender's dialogue in case you guys use him in your post so were on the same page. ]

Ignoring reality around him he barged straight into the bar. Upon entering he stood amazed as to what he saw. An altercation had broken out between two elderly men. One who was in possession of what seemed to be a club and the other who wielded a trident behind his back. The fight broke out instantly leaving those present in the bar in a state of shock. The elder man with the trident easily disposed of the club-wielding drunk. Thereafter smashing the guy's face on the table and chugging to what seemed to have been his foe's beer. Man, talk about ruthless. I love it!

Inside Riley's Port Bar:
    "For a man your age you still know how to pack a punch," Eneas said to the victorious man. The man just chuckled as he finished the beer, grabbed his trident, and walked past Enea's shoulder. "There is no respect anymore in the times we live in son," responded the man as he walked towards the exit burping. I agree with you on that one old man. Running with a den den mushi at hand, the bartender made an attempt to chase the old guy however he was long gone by the time he took a peek outside the bar. "Nowhere to be found?! Just great... Making a scene on my bar like that for the third time in a row," uttered the frustrated bartender. He placed the den den mushi near his mouth and spoke into it, "Erghm. Yeah.. We got a drunk male who got into a fight inside Riley's Port Bar. What do you mean where?! Right here in Elesif Town. Ah, okay... roger that," said the bartender in a displeased manner as he walked back to his counter. He made hand gestures as he gave out orders to his waiters so they could clean the mess up and keep eye on the beating up drunk man.

Eneas sat down on the nearest barstool minding his own business. Talk about being a snitch. Now the authorities are going to show up. This bartender doesn't seem like the trustworthy type. Anyway, I just want a beer... "Aye, yo bartender. I'd like to have a mug of your finest beer." He gave the bartender an unpleasant look. It was as if the bartender got intimidated by his presence. Making the oh-no-not-him type of look as he stared back at Eneas. "Sure... sure... I'll prepare one for you right away sir!" responded the bartender. This guy looks like he's up to no good. I better have the royal army official identify who this guy is once they arrive. I'll play cool for now. The bartender filled a mug from a barrel labeled West Blue's Finest and handed it to Eneas. Once the mug touched the tip of his fingers, he took a huge chug. One of them chugs that takes around 8 seconds. Now this is what I call a beer! Eneas said to himself as the alcohol flourished down his throat into his belly.

Last edited by Katakuri on Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dante
    Dante
    十一番隊

十一番隊

Post by Dante Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:54 am

Serena dropped off the materials, The man had seemed quite hot headed. As she would expect from a gladiator like she thought of him based on his appearance, She was not one to consider things like tragedy as.. well as far as she was concerned she had never even experienced anything like that. Though supposing she realized that she was an orphan and that people didn't usually grow up in a refuse heap. That people usually didn't struggle to find food or shelter from weather. Perhaps her mind would change if she figured all that out, Though for now as they say Ignorance is bliss. Serena found the foreman now after dropping off the materials he had requested. "I'm going to go get lunch okay sir?" Serena said with a chipper smile.

Sampson simply nodded and sent her on her way with a wave of his hand he didn't know if she would be back after all she had only drifted into town just yesterday but as far as random people enlisting in his dock's construction and repair efforts she was a notch above considering from what he could tell with their limited interaction she wasn't that bright. Had no formal training, and was essentially just learning with every new order. But, at an astounding rate she was also figuring out things on her own based on simply the schematics given to her. To him a salty Hardened dog of the ship market he thought to himself that girl would somehow make something of herself someday... though not without a lot of help from people more driven than her at the least.

Serena entered the bar as it was the closest establishment to the docks, that way if the other shipyard people or the foreman needed her they could retrieve her easily. Upon entering the bar she got the welcome you might expect of a girl of her looks in a bar full of drunks and ruffians coo's and whistles galore, there were a few among them however who didn't bother. That was because they knew what happened to the guy who decided to get handsy yesterday only to have it crushed between her hammer and a table. The bartender glanced at the door only to see her and a bead of sweat formed on his brow. Not this one again too. . . "Wel...welcome What will it be today?" The bartender said a little shake in his voice. "Something with fish please, doesn't matter what!" Serena said loving fish dishes. She had a deep respect for fish like the Seaking she had seen. It was also very tasty and objectively good for her figure from what she could tell.

Serena plopped down at the bar her hammer twanging against the metal of the bar stool a little when she sat down. Upon looking around she noticed she had a gent on either side of her. One was the rude man from earlier. " Come to these parts often? Surely you can share that with a stranger." Serena teased a little though she was serious. A good meal was always best with some good conversation. Plus since she hadn't been out in the world very long she was deeply interested in the tales of travelers whom had actually been out and seen the world. This was her chance for the day to get in some good human interactions practice.
    Supermcgamer

Post by Supermcgamer Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:13 pm

Haru did nothing but watch as the fight broke out. He didn't like what he saw but it was none of his business. He took a sip of his drink as he watched the old man leave the bar. He turned back to the front and said to the barkeep. "Does that old man cause you a lot of problems? My father is also a barkeep so I know the struggle." He looked at the bartender with a sympathetic look. There where people like this back at Kano, though none of them ended up with a dead guy. His father would kick out anyone that caused even the slightest problem and he would kick the ass of whoever refused to comply. Though after a look at the man he realized that wasn't an option for him. "Yes, that asshole keeps causing me problems. Anyway, you said your father is a bartender right? Where are you from, kid?" He grabbed a few dirty glasses and started thoroughly cleaning them "Yes he is. I helped him out every now and then too. I am from the Island of Kano. It's not that far from here." He replied with a smile. They would go on talking about random stuff until they were interrupted by someone.
    Sen
    Sen
    The Black Reaper
    The Black Reaper

Post by Sen Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:15 pm

What the hell?! He choked on his beer for a brief second as he heard a familiar voice right next to him. Tilting his head to the side, it turned out to be the tall female that he had presumably thought to have bumped into him earlier at the port. Beer poured down his chin onto his chest as he cleared the mug. I can't help it she's being too nice to me. He set the mug at bay and replied, "You wouldn't believe it but it's the first time I come to Ilusia. I've traveled all throughout the West Blue except here. Ask me why... I don't know. I'm just a vagrant of the sea." He turned his head towards the bar and just thought deeply as to what he said to the female. One day I'll get my vengeance once I'm strong enough... one day... I'll defeat that beast who left this scar upon me and with one eye.

Like any bar, you could hear a copious amount of conversations at once. All in all, Eneas would just go to the bar, mind is own, and drink beer to alleviate himself for the day. He was reserved at that. He really didn't open up to anyone but for some reason, he opened up to this female who sat right next to him. He didn't let this get to him. Eneas had a bad feeling in his gut but he played it cool. Hmm.. One would think the bartender would have his waitresses assist the beat-up drunk to tend his wounds with a nearby doctor but this bartender had him lying there unconscious as a trophy on the table for someone to see. He was talking to an individual on his den den mushi in regards to his location. Someone big is coming I can guarantee it.
    Dante
    Dante
    十一番隊

十一番隊

Post by Dante Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:41 am

Seemed Serena had broken through a little of that battle hardened armor of his spirit, that was nice Not many people in bars like this were suitable to talk to. It seemed he was just wandering the West blue. Was he looking for something? That was certainly fascinating to her though, she had only been to a handful of islands, and mostly by trading her Ship servicing skills for Passage. For example when she had been aboard a Merchant ship and gone through Seichi Marījoa to pass to this blue from her own Luckily for her she hadn't ever done anything bad enough to be classified as a criminal, just a Dumb animal.. Not knowing her parents while not an inconvenience to her did put other people on her home island off about her. But you know. Maybe they did know, and that's why they kept their distance. "That's so amazing that you get to travel around like that, I wish i had a grand tale to tell you in exchange but. Alas, I have only come from Dawn island in the East blue in a shoddy vessel i made myself to get to a nearby island which i got on a ship and came here." Serena said

Sad that she didn't have a good story for this man in exchange for his tale, after all that was how things should be as far as she was concerned Exchanging things in exchange for other things was far better than this Currency exchange that everyone seemed so fond of. She had not much else to offer so she couldn't really repay him. "Ah, Thats it!" Serena said and turned to the bartender Just as he came to give her the fish dish she had ordered. "Fresh water Salmon with bay leaf, Lemon, and salt" The bartender said and put the plate gently on the bar in front of her. "Yay!" Serena said loudly. But luckily reeled in her thoughts before she forgot what she wanted to say "Bartender, I would like to buy this man another of what he is having!" Serena said in her quite usual loud excited tone.

"Any time now i'll be rid of all of these ruffians" The bartender mused silently. And went back to talking to the gent to the left of The loud girl about bar tending. And his father, and some other stuff that was relevant to their conversation. Serena however picked up her utensils and started going at the fish she had been given. It was so savory she almost was drooling, not that she had ever had a bad serving of fish but. This one was so good. "mmmmmm its so good!" Serena exclaimed before turning back to the vagrant. "So I take it you will stay awhile and then move onto something bigger and better then?" Serena asked trying to keep her inquiry's vague since he didn't seem the sharing type.

Sen
    Sen
    The Black Reaper
    The Black Reaper

Post by Sen Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:40 pm

He listened curiously as the female opened up to him. "Yeah I suppose so. A shipwright I see. Interesting. What brings you here?," he questioned her. When he was just about to ask for another round of beer the woman beat him to the punch and asked one for him. He grew speechless for a couple seconds. "Thanks... You didn't have to do that," he replied in an introverted way. It wasn't usual for a woman to buy a man a drink. In fact, this was the first time a woman had bought him a drink. Now this is embarrassing....however I'll just go with the flow, for now, I suppose. The woman had quite the appetite she was definitely savoring dish. Enea's hunger level was at a minimal. He had eaten some chicken drumsticks which hit the spot earlier prior to him getting here.

"So I take it you will stay awhile and then move onto something bigger and better then?"

"That's my aim for now. I want to explore this kingdom. See what interesting opponents it has to offer," he replied while taking a quick swig of his mug that the bartender had brought him. The air suddenly started to grow thick. All of a sudden a loud thud could be heard as entryway door to the bar got kicked in. Coming through it were three individuals wearing silver armor. Two of them wearing medieval-like helmets. The individual in the middle of the two didn't wear any mask at all. He seemed to be the leader of the group. Staring at the beaten up drunk he didn't hesitate to react. "You two," he pointed at both men at his side, "Get this drunk out of sight immediately!" he commanded fiercely. Both his men grabbed the drunk and walked out the door. Their leader started walking slowly towards Eneas and the woman.  The bartender was making weird hand gestures as if he was pointing out Eneas.

Once he was behind them he paused for a minute to observe Eneas from behind. "My, my.... now, what do we have here?!" exclaimed the leader while slamming his hand on the table in between Eneas and the woman

Last edited by Katakuri on Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:53 am; edited 2 times in total
    Supermcgamer

Post by Supermcgamer Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:22 am

The loud thud made Haru direct his gaze towards the door. He watched closely as the weird men did their job. Their leader seemed kind of a royal dick who didn't respect anyone else. Haru disliked him immediately but didn't do anything for the time being. But It was not his job to get mixed in other people's business. Actually, it was more like he lacked a reason to get himself involved, at least not yet. He couldn't stand people like the guy that just appeared before them but he couldn't do anything about it.
    Dante
    Dante
    十一番隊

十一番隊

Post by Dante Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:48 am

Serena was asked what brought her here, She couldn't say for sure she had done some repairs on a merchant vessel that was coming to this island for a pit stop and she hopped off the ship. "Well, I just kind of got dropped off here, i can't say there was a reason." Serena said between bites of her food. He thanked her and said she didn't have to do that for him meaning buying his drink. "It was the least i could trade for you regaling me with your tales of travel." Serena said. It seemed that her assumption was correct and that after he explored this place he would head off to somewhere else to look for stronger opponents. To her this meant her call of him being a gladiator of some sort was right on the money.

Serena went to ask another question when someone came up from behind them and said something she didn't catch it however because when the man slammed his hand on the table she Jumped startled by the action and Her Hammers handle Smacked the Man right in his bitch face. Accidental as it may have been Anyone in the bar could guess based on this mans attitude that this was not going to go well. "Oh my i am so sorry, are you okay?" Serena said grabbing his shoulders to make sure he didn't fall over. "You startled me, that wasn't very nice" Serena said with a huff. Not realizing she had essentially just assaulted a member of what passed for the law around this island.

"THESE THREE ARE TROUBLE!" Yelled the bartender pointing to the grouping of the three Directly in front of him at the bar Considering the girls accidental hit of the man as an attack to try and start a fight "They must be pirates, please get them out of my establishment and on to jail before they cause any damages!" The bartender pleaded of the guardsman. To this Serena kind of got a dumb look on her face and let go of the man knowing now that he was stable to stand on his own two feet. "Whats a pirate though?" Serena said not entirely familiar with the concept of what he was talking about.
    Sen
    Sen
    The Black Reaper
    The Black Reaper

Post by Sen Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:55 pm

"Well, I just kind of got dropped off here, I can't say there was a reason."

"Ah, I see. Life just happens to take us to places." He replied appeasably as he stared at the counter dumbfounded.

"It was the least I could trade for you regaling me with your tales of travel."

After having thanked her she replied and Eneas beamed at her response. "There is more to my tales of trave....?!" his speech stopped momentarily as the leader of the knights slammed his hand on the counter. Oh, no you didn't just do that you prick! Before he could react appropriately the woman had already smacked the leader in his face with a hammer. To the point, she even picked him up to make sure he didn't fall. Wow, she's amazing. Eneas stood up immediately. All this wasn't going to end well. He rolled his sleeves up and was ready for whatever mother nature had in store for him.
    Supermcgamer

Post by Supermcgamer Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:48 pm

Haru did nothing but watch the comical interaction between the rather awkward girl and the dick that walked into the bar. He had the urge of punching him directly in the face so seeing the hammer hit him square in the face. He couldn't contain himself and let out a laugh. Though the other guy probably didn't find it as funny. He took another sip from his drink, trying to hold in the laughter. As far as he was concerned he wasn't a part, something he would soon learn wasn't true. The bartender started causing a scene as if anything had happened. The worst part was that he had included Haru along with the other two despite literally having done nothing wrong. All he did, at least in his eyes who knows how other people saw it, was enjoy a drink.

If the dickhead did lock them up as the barkeep suggested Haru's journey would end before it even had the chance to begin! He got up and said in retaliation: "Hey! What did I do? You are just making assumptions with zero evidence! Just like some kind of idiot! The worst part is that this guy will probably believe cause he is even stupider than you!" the bartender's actions made him mad. He wasn't planning on going to jail even after committing all illegal acts he would commit as a pirate so he was not about to be put in jail over a bartenders superstitions even if that meant fighting his way out of this island. He tied the sword around his waist and put his one hand on it so he would be prepared in the case that combat was unavoidable.
    Xan The G
    Xan The G

Post by Xan The G Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:23 pm

The patrolman gripped at the lip of the bar to anchor his balance as his senses levelled out from the sudden impact to his chin.

"..." A moment ago the patrolman had words formed in the structure of a lecture for the three pointed out by the barkeeper. The day had already been trying day, having found himself and his troop at the front lines to to no less that 3 rebel altercations that day. Those that were still on their feet were not necessarily the better for it. He had enough. He wanted to rest and go home but alas, here he was on the last call of duty of the shift. He had wanted to simply appease the noise of the barkeeper and simply escort the three highlighted individual out of the bar to somewhere else, so at least they would be someone else problem; with the threat of political coup d'etat always just around the corner he simply was not interested in spending any more energy than necessary on tourists.

However, he had a sudden, jaw shutting change of mind.

"Bannerman!" he exclaimed, swiftly followed by the in flux of seven additional knights in dress similar to the first two who escorted the slovenly patron away. The stood in a square lattice of three-by-three in the centre of the bar with the lack of table space. They stood erect, accentuating the end of their march with a thud of their spear butts against the ground in unison. The leading patrol men turned to face the men he had just commanded inside. "Detain and charge these three degenerates;" He pointed to The Girl. "One account of assaulting a Knight of the Kingdom," he started, before pointing to the man closest to him. "One account of aggression towards a Knight of the Kingdom" he finally point the the young adult in the corner of the bar. "One account of mockery of a Knight of the Kingdom." he finished. The troop branched and parted into triplets, each to a man, or woman as the case maybe. One was the first to reach a hand out to the laughing tourist in the corner, another lowered his spear to an attacking stance, inching closer step-by-step in slow-yet-progressing creep. The third reached over to grab the girl by the shoulder, all the while the patrol leader walked towards the double doors of the pub.
    Sen
    Sen
    The Black Reaper
    The Black Reaper

Post by Sen Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:17 pm

"Well guys it looks like we have no other option than to bust our way out of here with a fight," he said while smirking at the knight in front of him. His passion for fighting got his adrenaline going. The knight in front of him was already in a posture for combat. A spear wielder...I can't just rush into him haphazardly. He clenched both his fists, rose his left fist near his shoulder level, lowered his right fist above his hip, and shifted his left foot slightly to the left. Here goes nothing! Eneas promptly kicked the barstool which was right next to him at the spearman. The moment the barstool left the tip of his foot he began to rush towards the spearman.
    Dante
    Dante
    十一番隊

十一番隊

Post by Dante Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:19 pm

Serena was now surrounded along with these 2 individuals whom she did not know the man started to spit out word after word and honestly... she couldn't be more confused. He was using all sorts of big complicated words like. Detain, and delinquents, and assault.  "what are you even saying?" Serena said with a dumbfounded look on her face. Turning to the man she had been talking to who was a gladiator she was convinced. " He is just making up words now?" Serena asked genuinely lost on everything that was happening right now. 

until it happened that one of them went to grab hold of herm That she understood. For this was just a revisit of yesterday, it turned out that out in the big world outside the dump girls that looked like her faced lots of problems existing in the company of men without being acosted. This sometimes manifested in rudeness, sometimes entitlement, and sometimes assault. This seemed to be the latter. " No no, no touching. only looking" Serena said reaching and planning on gripping firmly on the guards wrist. 

Rotating her shoulders to swing the sling around to the front of her body using the weight of the hammers head to bring the handle around to the front she grabbed it with her left hand and swung it up breaking the snap loose on the leather strap that held it on her back bringing up the 6 foot hammer in an uppercut motion intent on putting a decisive blow into the man's chin. The theme of the evening it seemed, she would let go of his arm once the hammer hit figuring he would learn his lesson. 

Not that it would sink in but she was probably making her situation worse by starting a fight with them for real. . . after all if she was a better talker... perhaps they could have worked all this out. Well..  Mr. gladiator probably not but her at least. and some guy whom she hadn't made contact with that seemed to have no impression on her because she had latched onto the person she already had acquainted herself with. he could have probably talked his way out of it too without her blunder.

Last edited by Dante on Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Supermcgamer

Post by Supermcgamer Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:05 am

It was just like the other man had said. It seemed there was no easy way out of this without surrendering. But it wasn't like surrendering was a good choice they would have to fight. He took a more serious expression as the guard's hand closed in towards him. He raised his own arm and grabbed his opponent's. "I am not very keen on going to prison so.... yeah." He raised slightly his leg as he let go of the guard's arm and in quick succession twisted his body to deal a strong low kick to his opponent in an attempt to trip them if all went according to plan.
    Xan The G
    Xan The G

Conflict At Elesif Empty ...

Post by Xan The G Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:14 am

There was on, hindered by the chair, flinching back and attempting to swat it away with their spear. He defended awkwardly, staggering as the weight of the stool thudded into his chest plating. The clunkiness of his movements could literally be heard due to the rattling of his armour. There was another who tasted the embrace of cold iron against his chin, knocked backwards head-first, unable
    to catch himself before bucking into and knocking over another table and awkwardly landing on its spine. He lay with his free hand nurtured his chin as he coiled to collect himself. Another seeing his arm caught, raised the butt of his spear hand to prod at the assailant, weakening his centre of gravity before being toppled by the sweep to his back.

However, in all three cases, the actions endured by the lead knights were not put to waste by their colleagues. The other six, in their pairs, advanced against those they were ordered to arrest, forcibly ramming their spears sideways at their frames at slants slightly off from horizontal. In each of the three cases, one knight went high as the other went low, in a mannerism that was clearly by design and practised. The hammer girl, charged at with the intention of kneading the ridge of the bar against her back, the vocal objector, dived upon to weigh him down against the floor and the observer thrust rearwardly to clamp him against the back wall of his booth awkwardly over the seat.

In all three cases, the first approached knight would recover temporarily.

As this went on the leader of the knight group had only made a few steps towards the door and had not heard or seen anything in his periphery which he believed warranted his attention or concern.
    Sen
    Sen
    The Black Reaper
    The Black Reaper

Post by Sen Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:32 am

[OOC: Gamer you have to include your character in your signature. It makes it easier for our Novelist Moderators to correlate with your character.]

The situation had gotten alluring. The woman packed some fearsome power with that hammer she wielded. A new face from within the bar had entered the fray with them against the knighthood. The knight in front of him had flinched and yet managed to defend against the barstool. However, in the midst of this, it opened up a window of opportunity for Eneas. The distraction was a success. He stepped up in front of the staggering knight and thrust his right palm aiming at the knight's chest plate "Léontos Dónti!!!!" He knew that this technique would do minimal damage to the knight due to his metal plating but the primary focus in using it was for it to serve as a pushback. "Guys, I'll take my try against three," he mentioned to his other possible allies that were in the mix with him.

The other knights were ready to strike, spears sticking out as if they were ready to sting like a scorpion. Eneas looked over his left and right shoulder immediately. Going up against multiple spearmen bare-handed for now wasn't a good option. His body was robust he didn't mind getting in an extra wound or two. He grabbed a round table right next to him, picked it up, and started charging towards the other knights before him with it."Bring it on! Give me all you got!" he yelled in a ferocious tone.

Technique Used:

Last edited by Katakuri on Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:07 pm