A One Piece RP. Unleash your freeform roleplaying potential!

3 posters

Forum Creation Event!

Sen
    Sen
    The Black Reaper
    The Black Reaper

Forum Creation Event!  Empty Forum Creation Event!

Post by Sen Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:54 pm

Forum Creation Event: Lending A Hand

As most of you guests and members could see... One Piece New World is still under construction (90% complete! Doesn't mean you can't RP as members are already role-playing with one another with their approved characters). I tend to act like a one-man army, however, I'm not one. I'd actually appreciate all the help I can receive on your part. Below I'll give a thorough explanation on what I need for the forum to be 100% complete and ready for a grand opening.

Note: Both staff and members are more than welcome to help!

Island Summary Topics   Tf

Let's hop on to creation. I obviously need help creating the rest of the forum. Most of the island forums are already made however every island is lacking a description topic (which is set a sticky topic in x island forum). What I mean by description topic... is simply a topic which defines the whole island in terms general info (brief history per say) on island, climate, appearance, prominent organization groups within the island (.e Royal Guard, Nobles, and etc), NPC's, Towns/Villages/Cities, and places throughout island (i.e Heaven's Peak, Shadowy Oasis, or Barren Wasteland).  Below I shall include a code so you can copy and paste a response (new topic) in the actual island forum. Having reviewed it I'll make it a permanent sticky depending on how well written it is. If changes need to be made because it seems a little off I'll reply so that corrections are made.

Code:
    [size=24][b](Insert Island Name Here) Summary[/b][/size]

[b]General Info[/b]: Give a brief description of the island. Wildlife etc etc...

[hr]

[b]Appearance[/b]: What is the size of this island or archipelago? What shape does it have? How's the overall view?

[b]Climate[/b]: What is the climate like?

[b]Notable NPC(s)[/b]: Who are the notable NPCs of the island, country, or archipelago? Example  King Ruffus: King of Ruffle kingdom, Sion: Notorious bandit of the badlands.

[b]Groups[/b]: What organizations exist on this island? Be sure you define them. (i.e Revolutionaries: A group of people gathered together to overthrow the World Government per say.)

[b]Vicinity[/b]: What places exist on the island? Be sure you define them. (i.e Mock Town: A town run by crooks often visited by troublesome pirates and secretly one of the many gateways which mafia from the Underworld make their deals.)

For canon islands you may use One Piece Wikia that way you can type it up with ease however just make sure you are very descriptive. I want the topics to look nice as a presentation to all our members.

Journalist Corner   Mah N

As you can see our OPNW Databook is blank. I encourage you to create a non-canon NPC for a said important faction that is World Government official, Marines, Shichibukai, Yonkou, Yonkou Crew Members, Wide known Pirate Crews (and their crew members), Underworld mobsters, or Revolutionaries.  Follow the template below and create a topic here.

Code:
    [b]Affiliation[/b]:
    [b]Name[/b]: Name of the NPC
    [b]Nickname[/b]: If they have one. If not but N/A here.
    [b]Position[/b]: Position within their faction.
    [b]Devil Fruit[/b]: What devil fruit do they have? If none simply input N/A here.
    [b]Haki[/b]: What forms of Haki could they use?
    [b]Information[/b]: Brief information on them. Who are they. What have they done. How did they rise up the ranks.

And... that's all folks. Since this is an event everyone will be rewarded based on their contributions (varying how its written, creativeness, and uniform) in form of SD and Currency. Thank you all and I'll look forward to seeing your hard work. Feel free to join our Discord Server for any further questions or suggestions you have in mind.

OPNW Discord

https://discord.gg/VDTDJ9w

OPNW Event Deadline

The deadline to submit island summaries/NPCs is on September 30th.

Last edited by Katakuri on Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:17 am; edited 19 times in total
    Chomp
    Chomp

Forum Creation Event!  Empty Re: Forum Creation Event!

Post by Chomp Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:26 pm

Two-Step Town Summary

General Info: A small circular island, known for it's huge landmark and all night parties. The whole island is pretty much a small city, taken up by stores and random carts full of fun goodies. It's a festival party type place, and generally stocks the type of things people have during parties. A large portion of the right side of the island is taking up by a humongous cube shaped building, known as the Two-Step Clube, for which the island is named.

The Two-Step Clube is home to amazing parties and dances, and is one of the most populated areas of North for some night time fun. Marines, Bounty Hunters, and even Pirates are known to frequent this city for some of the joy and fun. Fighting is a common staple at these fights especially when mixing in alcohol.

Two-Step Town is not all a partying place, it is also the HQ of Tap Tap Mall, a popular shopping area. Making it a rather popular commuter site in North blue. But besides the people who stay in attempts to have a decent living, most people consider it a quick trip. Something of a resort type island. A relevant resident is MJ the Dance Man: the duke of disco, the warlord of waltz, and the king of krump; no style is beyond his grasp. And he's always there to challenge anyone willing for a dance off.

Appearance: A small circular island, known for it's huge landmark and all night parties. The whole island is pretty much a small city, taken up by stores and random carts full of fun goodies. It's a festival party type place, and generally stocks the type of things people have during parties. A large portion of the right side of the island is taking up by a humongous cube shaped building, known as the Two-Step Clube, for which the island is named.

Climate: Changes like Normal

Notable NPC(s): Dancing King Blanco and Dancing Queen Flora: they are the owners and self described best dancers in the island.

Blanco is from the long leg tribe but his legs are not his most noticeable feature. He wears a crown that is as tall as he is atop his head( that may or may not be a cannon actually)

Flora is a normal sized women who is always wearing red spike heels a a skin tight red dress that shows all her curves. Around her neck she wears a necklace is a small crown hanging off of it.

Groups: A small Marine outpost on the left edge of the island

Vicinity: Tap Tap Mall: The biggest shopping center in the North Blue, the Tap Tap Mall features about every store that could suit ones needs, including but not limited to: A pizzeria, a grill and bar, a Cold Topic, an arcade, a movie theater, several jewelry stores, a Sci-fi shop, and some snack bars like "grandma's snack pretzel". This mall is very nice, the outside being stained glass and featuring several glass elevators as well. Once inside, a fountain can be seen as well as the pennies of many wishes that haven't come true.

Beat's Disco: Beat's Disco is exactly as it sounds, a disco that is frequented by many of the island's residents. Beat's is different from the other 5 Disco places in that MJ the Dance man is there, and he is always challenging people to dance offs. Currently his record being 331-0, nobody has beaten him but many have tried.

Tipton Hotel: The Tipton is a luxurious hotel on the island, one that visitors generally check in to for the islands best treatment. The hotel is equipped to handle just about any relaxing or dining need as there are several fancy restaurants and a wide variety of spas and pools. The Tipton is known to have two pranksters that some guests may run into, but the staff never seems to do anything about them.
    Sen
    Sen
    The Black Reaper
    The Black Reaper

Post by Sen Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:40 pm

Approved.
    Ace Fresca
    Ace Fresca

Post by Ace Fresca Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:42 pm

Rubeck Island:

Swallow Island:

Minion:

Here's three more island descriptions. I'll update this post as I go to prevent flooding the topic.

Edit 13/9: Here's another batch of island descriptions.

Goat Island:

Clockwork Island:

Sixis:

Edit 19/9: Two more island summaries.

Baterilla:

Spider Miles:

Last edited by Ace Fresca on Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:05 am; edited 3 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:48 pm