A One Piece RP. Unleash your freeform roleplaying potential!

2 posters

Bringing Justice to Rubeck: Pt. 1

Tersael
    Tersael

Bringing Justice to Rubeck: Pt. 1 Empty Bringing Justice to Rubeck: Pt. 1

Post by Tersael Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:35 am

It was raining on Rubeck, one of the couple times a week it did so, as the small unmarked ship slid up next to the docks and was quickly tied down by a man who leaped from it's bow. As it was tied down, another man wearing a dark cloak with the hood up to shield him from the rain disembarked. He was tall, obviously quite bulky, and had a katana beneath his cloak. A fighting man it seemed, one who was probably quite powerful with the size he possessed.

The cloaked man spoke to the smaller man, an exchange of coins being had, and began to head up the docks, heading up the streets in what appeared to be a determined matter. He would make his way through the streets, taking a winding path and avoiding any of the main streets. It was clear he was hoping to avoid being seen, slouching and a little hunched as he walked so as to obscure just exactly how tall he was, and he was taking what he felt would be the best way to avoid notice.

Coming to the backside of a building, he knocked heavily on a door. The click of a lock and it was cracked open, a man on the other side asking him what he wanted. Producing a rolled scroll from his cloak, he held it up so that the man could see the wax seal, the seal of the marines.

"A message, for the captain, I am to deliver it to him directly and privately."

The voice he used was deep and pitched low to avoid it traveling too far for any watchers or spies to hear. The guard told the cloaked man to wait, before closing the door and heading off at what sounded like a run.

And so Nobunaga waited.
    Ace Fresca
    Ace Fresca

Bringing Justice to Rubeck: Pt. 1 Empty Re: Bringing Justice to Rubeck: Pt. 1

Post by Ace Fresca Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:41 am

The guard hurried his way through the building and entered the door to the captain's office, which was already open.

"Captain, someone is here for you." Captain Ironrock  was currently leaned forward in his desk chair resting his hands on a staff and looking rather zoned out. "...Captain?" This second callout snapped Ironrock out of his trance. "Mmm? Yes. Go ahead." "A man is here with a letter for your eyes only." Ironrock leaned back in his chair and put one hand through his curly teal hair, scratching his scalp and trying to wake up a bit. "Well, good. Feel free to send him in."

The guard returned to Nobunaga. "Please, follow me. Captain Ironrock would like to speak with you." The guard led Nobunaga through the same hallways and stairwells to Captain Ironrock's office. Ironrock was halfway through a hearty yawn when they entered, which he tried to cover up by stretching and placing his forearm over his face. The captain then stood up to greet this new arrival. Ironrock had about a foot in height on Nobunaga and naturally had to look down on him, so the captain put a hand on his hip in order to appear a bit less threatening and nodded to him in greeting. "I've been told you have something for me. If I may?" Captain Ironrock extended his hand. He had an idea of what could be in that letter, and if it were the letter he had been waiting for he would finally be able to get some more sleep.

"Do you have any idea why you may be here?" This was more of a question to test Nobunaga's own knowledge of the situation than anything.
    Tersael
    Tersael

Post by Tersael Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:26 am

When the guard returned for Nobunaga, he followed him through the halls and took stock of his surroundings. Stone walls, stone hallways, everything nice and neat. It was a normal structure, and there was probably another hundred or so of them on this very island. Taking stock of the guard was his next task. He looked him up and down, watched him and made his observations. The man was a regular man, perhaps a little more skilled, a little stronger, but still just a regular man, and there would be hundreds of them within the marines stationed on this island. Nobunaga himself wasn't too special, just faster than any of the regular echelons, but when compared to an officer? No, he was not special at all.

When he arrived at the captain's office, he found himself dwarfed in a way that he'd never been dwarfed before. He'd, of course, never met a giant here in the blues, and few men were naturally as tall as Nobunaga, but he was quite surprised at such a man standing before him. So, he stood at attention as he was addressed, and when asked about the letter, for the Captain could only be talking about the letter, he retrieved it from his coat and handed it to him.

"Yes sir, I was given a quick briefing from Commander Rylance before I departed my original base. From my understanding you have a problem, and I am here to fix it."

It was a quick, simple and concise explanation, he didn't know what exactly was in the letter, but he knew he was here to deal with the remaining resistance and to eliminate them so that justice could truly be brought to this island. After that, if it seemed opportunistic, he would help assimilate the militia into the marines, making it so that the marines were the only real power here on Rubeck.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:16 am