A One Piece RP. Unleash your freeform roleplaying potential!

3 posters

Marco The Phoenix vs. Jack The Drought

Poll

Who would win?

[ 4 ]
    Marco The Phoenix vs. Jack The Drought Bar_left100%Marco The Phoenix vs. Jack The Drought Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Marco The Phoenix vs. Jack The Drought Bar_left0%Marco The Phoenix vs. Jack The Drought Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Marco The Phoenix vs. Jack The Drought Bar_left0%Marco The Phoenix vs. Jack The Drought Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    Sen
    Sen
    The Black Reaper
    The Black Reaper

Marco The Phoenix vs. Jack The Drought Empty Marco The Phoenix vs. Jack The Drought

Post by Sen Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:03 am

Marco The Phoenix vs. Jack The Drought FullversusMarco The Phoenix vs. Jack The Drought Full                    
    Tori Tori no Mi, Moderu: Phoenix vs.  Zou Zou no Mi, Moderu: Mammoth

• Wano Country
    • Around 20m
    • 0 Restrictions both go all-out
    • Deathmatch
    • Up till the current chapter. We've seen what Marco is fully capable of in terms of haki knowledge, zoan mastery (full, hybrid, and even partial hybrid transformation not excluding Phoenix abilities), exceptional hand-to-hand combat skills. We've also seen what Jack is capable of in terms of haki knowledge, zoan mastery thus far (still has yet to show us hybrid form and we don't know if he can use partial hybrid transformation like Marco), and massive stamina. Let's take a go at it!
    Jova
    Jova

Marco The Phoenix vs. Jack The Drought Empty Re: Marco The Phoenix vs. Jack The Drought

Post by Jova Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:43 am

I don't think Marco would win this. Yes, he has the Phoenix fruit, and he can heal himself, but I'm sure with Jack's massive stamina, he would out shine Marco. How long would Marco last at healing himself? He would run out of juice and be render unconscious while Jack would be up and ready to continue the fight. It is also the armament factor that plays into it. Jack would do some serious damage with armament on Marco making him having to heal more than usual.

Marco of course would put in some work. He has the ability to fight as we seen, and I'm sure he has gotten stronger since as he had to take up the mantel as the captain of the whitebeard. I just don't think he is at that level, but that is my opinion. In a way that war in marineford made me see him as a weaker character than he truly is.
    Sen
    Sen
    The Black Reaper
    The Black Reaper

Marco The Phoenix vs. Jack The Drought Empty Re: Marco The Phoenix vs. Jack The Drought

Post by Sen Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:04 pm

Marco is overall well-rounded both on offense and defense. On the other hand, Jack does lean more towards that category being a defensive tank that he is. Also, that fight against the Minks for 5 days shows his endurance however it doesn't really impress one. In the end, Jack resorted to dirty tactics in using that lethal gas which overall defines a cowardly tactic.

Like I said above he's well-rounded. He has demonstrated more offensive capabilities than Jack. To the point, this guy uses partial hybrid transformation to attack like a badass mofo. On Jack's end, he hasn't really shown us that much as of yet. Only trunk attacks while in Full Zoan Transformation, shotel blade use in his normal human (if he is human at that...) form, and that's about it. Nothing really fancy like advanced partial hybrid transformation. I acknowledge we still have yet to see what this 'Disaster' can do.

You may say Marco did nothing in the Marineford War. Yeah, he fought against powerful individuals but at the same time, neither of them really did anything to him neither. Heck, he didn't even come out with a single scar in the aftermath of the "Payback War" against Blackbeard. Assuming he's the led the Whitebeard Pirates being the 1st Division Commander. One would think he went one on one against BB himself.

Marco The Phoenix vs. Jack The Drought Latest?cb=20160320045217

In which BB left a scar on Shanks and Marco came out unscathed. You may want to contest, "Oh but it's cause of his regenerative abilities that the Phoenix Myth Zoan grants." However, having a DF doesn't necessarily mean you can't gain a permanent scar akin to that of Aokiji and Akainu (The lot being Logia and like I had already stated Red Hair... enough said). That's my two cents. Oh, and I think Marco would definitely beat Katakuri in my opinion. Katakuri was just a plot device for Luffy to get stronger even though he didn't win honestly. Then again well save that for another thread of discussion.
    Kaitos10
    Kaitos10

Post by Kaitos10 Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:04 pm

I personally agree with katakuri they both seem to be able to use armament haki. Plus we never see marco get hurt even in war of the best accept when he turned his back on his opponent because was worried about white beard. Plus even if his fruit has a limit on the amount of damage he can heal theres still his normal stamina and endurance as well as other abilities. Im betting he could win but would be close and would be possible to lose if he gets tricked into being grabbed and crushed to death by the mammoth tusk.
    Sen
    Sen
    The Black Reaper
    The Black Reaper

Post by Sen Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:43 am

Exactly, Kaitos. ohhyeah

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:15 am